Pages

Junk Food Addict

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I think you could qualify me as a junk food addict. It is 10 AM this morning and all I want is a piece of cake or chocolate. I am almost shaking trying to avoid it, like an addict trying to get off drugs. It is awful. Step 1: Remove yourself from the stuff you are addicted to. That goes back to my daily challenge for today. I'm trying really hard to just stay away from it. As part of Step 1, I have committed to only allow myself sweet treats only 4 times a year: My birthday, 4th of July, Halloween, and Christmas. If I can't do this, then I'm going to have to avoid sweets completely for the rest of my life just like an addict should. Hopefully, I will have the will power to do this. We will see.

I love this picture by Adam Fields:

0 comments: